[Peace-discuss] Dershowitz blames Palestinians for Holocaust

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 25 14:24:03 UTC 2018

Excellent letter.

The actor Natalie Portman was a research assistant for Dershowitz when she was a student.

Her recent comments may indicate a new attitude to his lies and calumnies, and spreading distress at the US-backed crimes of the government of Israel among its American supporters - Jews and others: <http://mondoweiss.net/2018/04/natalie-portmans-cancellation/>.

—CGE