[Peace-discuss] Rally at U of I Thursday 6:45 opposing warmonger Dershowitz as role model.

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:27:54 UTC 2018

Please join us Thursday evening 6:45pm at the Foelinger Bldg. to speak against Professor Alan Dershowitz, and the U of I, continuing to support warmongers as role models for students.

The Gies College of Business at UIUC has invited retired Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz to speak on April 26th. Dershowitz supports gunning down unarmed protestors in Gaza, opposes BDS, given business interests in Israel, and amongst other things, called for the military strike on Syria.
Dershowitz admitted, publicly, that he is part of a Mossad committee that authorized the assassination of Palestinians.
See: counterpunch.org<http://counterpunch.org/>, by Prof. [Liquat Ali] Khan