[Peace-discuss] FW: Urbana is a sanctuary city. What does that mean? : SPlog : Smile Politely

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 26 14:41:25 UTC 2018

What about making all of Champaign County a sanctuary, as suggested here<http://www.smilepolitely.com/opinion/lets_make_all_of_champaign_county_a_sanctuary/>?

In answer to this question: The Democrats control the Champaign County Board 12 to 10. All they have to do is take the Updated 2016 Urbana Sanctuary Resolution, revise it  accordingly for Champaign County,  and pass it. Happy to help them out if they want me to. fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA