[Peace-discuss] #GreatReturnMarch ... gleeful IDF snipers murdering protesters

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 27 15:21:50 UTC 2018

https://goo.gl/images/r7CFYE<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_images_r7CFYE&d=DwMFAg&c=OCIEmEwdEq_aNlsP4fF3gFqSN-E3mlr2t9JcDdfOZag&r=yYwZJ47Nv_cWJpXjzmEUbBDKAUoXgMrmOckznRGW00w&m=feCl7GsEnsk_1rls0iUXZTiT4FnbkXdncU9caq3ad5U&s=uX0ggxJqU61C5Ishcy8V5oAlxtzeCTX7YxTjAiP2SGI&e=> This visit is sponsored by Gies College of Business; The Program in Constitutional Theory, History, and Law at the College of Law {i.e., Fired and Disgraced Dean Hurricane Heidi Hurd and her ConsortCIA/Mossad Torturer-mongerer  Mikey Moore}; and the Chabad Center for Jewish {Sic!} Life at University of Illinois.

Yeah, that’s exactly why we Rallied Against Dersh and his C-U Buddies last night. They are All Pathetic!  And the Palestinian Bloodshed will only get worse as we near Nakba Day on May 15.
Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

1 dead, 170 injured as IDF clashes with #GreatReturnMarch protesters – ...

Protesters have gathered along the Gaza border as the ‘Great March of Return’ demonstrations enter a fifth week....