[Peace-discuss] Local news coverage of Dershowitz, a couple seconds of the protestors

Szoke, Ron r-szoke at illinois.edu
Sat Apr 28 15:42:43 UTC 2018

(1)  I am clearly, obviously and in fact more idealistic, anti-war and pro-life than you are.
(2)  From (1), it follows necessarily that I am MORALLY SUPERIOR to you.
(3)  From (2), it is therefore clearly natural, appropriate and fitting that I be your Leader, guide and judge in everything that you may think, say and do.

Don’t like this?  Note that some people in this group have already implicitly accepted it in other cases. How about you?