[Peace-discuss] Identity politics

ewj at pigs.ag ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Aug 6 01:35:51 UTC 2018

It is interesting how RT is so often the voice of truth crying in the wilderness.

It is also interesting that some of the "identities" are actually
mental illnesses and psychopathologies.
The Canadian Alphabet soup LGBTQRTS123ZOMFGWTF
is the ridiculous extreme that some of these cultural fads
have to go to before people get weary of them.

It is also interesting that what  can be dismissed as simple fad can have such
far  reaching  negative consequences.

Fags really do doom nations.