[Peace-discuss] Documentary film, "The Pacifist"

stuartnlevy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 19:21:43 UTC 2018

Film recommended by someone on the War Tax Resisters email list....
 -- Stuart
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Bassett <lhbassett at ntelos.net> Date: 8/10/18  22:45  (GMT-06:00) To: ...Subject: Re: WTRPF summer letter
First let me apologize for borrowing this list of more than 100 email addresses from the penalty fund. I assure you that I will only use this list for this single mailing and it will not be used by me again. But I thought it was too good and opportunity to pass up to share some information that I think many of you might appreciate. For those who may not, I again apologize.

The Pacifist is a documentary film just recently completed. It is currently Being submitted to many film festivals nationally and internationally. This is one of the ways that a very low-budget film receives some attention and seeks a source of distribution. In the meantime an audible version of the film has been released and a two links follow with my encouragement that you listen to this presentation. If you find it worthwhile your help in sharing this resource with others would certainly be appreciated.
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nM_pYkbmY47HxOpw6S1JjidP8jlLVgkEg
https://open.spotify.com/album/6Jt1L4Dy7TUWFwil6v9wMH?si=HItCPvbgS5msxBm-dC3VfA
Peace,LarryBassett