[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Opposing the Alt Right peacefully

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 22:28:06 UTC 2018

Forget about the ‘AltRight.’ The AltRight is not killing people around the world.

Our government is. We should be opposing the Congress, the major parties, the Pentagon, the State Department, the ‘intelligence community’ et al. - the war party.

At worst, the AltRight is a stick to beat Trump with, so that he resumes Obama’s neocon and neolib policies. (“Did you see what Putin’s puppet said about Charlottesville?!”)

—CGE

“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about answers.” —Pynchon