[Peace-discuss] Alexandria O-C tweets about McCain

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Aug 27 18:08:48 UTC 2018

The good news is, she got huge pushback for this. And in particular, a
bunch of people cited McCain's support for the biblically-catastrophic
Saudi war in Yemen.

Schumer has proposed that the Russell Senate office building be renamed for
McCain.

I think we should try to stop this.

My brief is here:

Brief: Let’s organize against Schumer’s proposal to rename Russell Senate
office building for McCain
https://www.facebook.com/justforeignpolicy/posts/10156400204260856

Robert Naiman
Policy Director