[Peace-discuss] Fwd: The Other Side of John McCain

ewj ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Aug 28 03:54:57 UTC 2018

The McCain Memorial Pay Toilet seems apt to me. On 2018-08-28 06:09 , Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss Wrote: Here's our alert: @SenSchumer:Don’t rename Senate office building for divisive war advocate John McCain Don’t rename the Russell Senate office building for John McCain. John McCain divisively attacked Americans who oppose unconstitutional and endless wars. Paul Wellstone, who voted against the Iraq war, would be a more appropriate choice. https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/senschumer-dont-rename?r_by=1135580 === Robert Naiman Policy Director Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org naiman at justforeignpolicy.org (202) 448-2898 x1 On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 5:56 PM, C G Estabrook via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> wrote: Consortium News If the paeans to McCain by diverse political climbers seems detached from reality, it’s because they reflect the elite view of U.S. military interventions as a chess game, with the millions killed by unprovoked aggression mere statistics, says Max Blumenthal.  https://consortiumnews.com/2018/08/27/the-other-side-of-john-mccain/ While there, read other stories at https://consortiumnews.com/, including: Being Pro-Palestinian Doesn’t Make Jeremy Corbyn an Anti-Semite by As’ad AbuKhalil The Limits of Elizabeth Warren by Sam Husseini Introducing: Consortium News on Flash Points, Our Second Radio Show ### _______________________________________________ Peace-discuss mailing list Peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net https://lists.chambana.net/mailman/listinfo/peace-discuss