[Peace-discuss] America is engulfed in a crisis of meaning—and it's killing us | Opinion

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Dec 5 23:49:45 UTC 2018

i certainly experienced that when i lived in urbana.  the dominant ideology , which is the oppressive local government, was constantly against me and trying to force me into an alien lifestyle.

the strange thing is that most of the people, that is, the majority, support the dominant ideology and are enthralled into it.  tho only reasonable solution was to find a living and working place that was tolerable to my human essence.

trying to teach them different ways might be a approach to take

i never had any issues with work.  i think that is because most of my life i have been self employed.  the self employed person is punished by the federal governnment meaning that the dominant ideology opposes self employment.  ecclesiastes suggests finding something to do with your hands is a good thing.