[Peace-discuss] Biggest gaslighting campaign in history?

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Thu Dec 20 13:55:30 UTC 2018

Oh, I agree--Russian propaganda is cognitively disturbing--if your cognitive isn't screwed on right.  Just the picture of Hillary with horns growing out of her head convinced me to vote against her!  Hacked Russian propaganda is insidious, if not perplexing.  Wonder if U.S. election interference in other nations is as damaging?  Maybe they see it as "take the money and run..."
Midge