[Peace-discuss] Advice requested

Szoke, Ron r-szoke at illinois.edu
Sat Dec 29 19:47:24 UTC 2018

Help!  Am I their savior?
Here are a few of the things I have been called upon to SAVE (by signing an online petition, or more to the point, by sending money) in the past few days:
Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Canyon, National Public Radio, public libraries, African wildlife, wolves, & at least two dozen political candidates & various do-good organizations and causes of various stripes.
Unfortunately, I am not wealthy enough to be the savior of all of them, nor even probably of any of them.  Which one(s) should I choose?
Note that, for your reply to have any credibility, you must tell me how much, in actual dollars, you personally contributed to each one in the past year, & not just tell me about your good intentions, noble motives & sky-high ideals.
~~ Ron Szoke