[Peace-discuss] FW: Nicaragua Must Survive! RIP:Bob Parry

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 1 17:17:41 UTC 2018

The then Dean of this Fascist College of Law  filed a Complaint with the Vice Chancellor (now Provost) over my Nicaragua Must Survive! Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

For what it is worth, here is our Report on our trip to Nicaragua that I drafted and was signed by Ramsey Clark, Len Weinglass-RIP-and two French Canadian Human Rights Lawyers. I later published it under my own name. The situation was truly desperate. Bob's expose saved us all in Nicaragua and in the United States. RIP. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA