[Peace-discuss] BDS: Stopping Zionist Genocide Against the Palestinians!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 6 13:31:41 UTC 2018

Dear Friends: Sorry, but I have to now move on from our debate about our Rally Against Trump Fascism before the Trump College of Law that took place two weeks ago. At the request of the Students for Justice in Palestine, on Thursday March 1 I am giving a public Lecture on Campus entitled "BDS:Stopping Zionist Genocide against the Palestinians!" So I have to gear up for that. Hopefully I will see some of you there.
Fab
D in BDS.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building