[Peace-discuss] Another "Be careful what you wish for"

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 01:05:14 UTC 2018

[1] It has been clear at least since Keynes that the source of modern economic woes is excess capacity and inadequate demand. A UBI obviously increases demand.

[2] For Christians (and others) “the gospel takes away our right forever, to discriminate between the deserving and the undeserving poor” (attr. Dorothy Day).

—CGE