[Peace-discuss] Achcar covering up his support for Middle East wars

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Feb 22 05:42:29 UTC 2018

Some Syrians are indeed opposed to the Syrian government, and that is
surely normal, why not? But why should it be considered Satanic for Syrians
opposed to the Syrian government to be willing to engage with the Syrian
government? Palestinians who are willing to engage with the Israeli
government are considered exemplary. Why should Syrians who are opposed to
the Syrian government who are willing to engage with the Syrian government
be *ipso facto* "discredited"?

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
(202) 448-2898 x1

Senate: Wield the Constitution to Stop Saudi Starvation of Yemeni Children
https://www.change.org/p/senate-invoke-war-powers-to-stop-saudi-from-starving-yemeni-kids