[Peace-discuss] Fwd: FW: U.S. War Crimes During the First Persian Gulf War (1991)

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 15:15:50 UTC 2018

Ramsey Clark has gotten lost in search of the truth as well -

Here is quote from the reference I provided -

At Camp David, Horner briefed Bush on air options. “That went pretty well
because nobody knew anything,” Horner said.* Bush said his objectives were
to limit loss of life, both Iraqi and allied. *

*This absolutely does not square with your claim about a Dresden like
campaign - Where is your quote from the Clark book -*

*I am not about to buy a book to find out what you claim is true - you find
open source material that anyone can read for free - I have gotten another
book from libraries by Clark's organization and it is full of false and
misleading information - so I do not consider him to be a credible source -
that's sad because he should be, but he seems to let campaigners put his
name on stuff without his really checking the facts - *

*Roger*