[Peace-discuss] FW: Thank You For 40 Wonderful Years

bjornsona at ameritech.net bjornsona at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 4 01:18:39 UTC 2018

I am so sorry. The news I hear feels like a requiem for any two-state solution in Gaza and the West Bank to me, admittedly an outsider looking on from far away.  I hope I am wrong. I feel so many of us were fooled and then fearful of speaking up.
Sent from my LG Phoenix 2, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: Boyle, Francis A via Peace-discussDate: Wed, Jan 3, 2018 12:26 PMTo: 'David Green';Miller, Joseph Thomas;'sherwoodross10 at gmail.com';'peace-discuss at anti-war.net';'C. G. ESTABROOK';'a-fields at uiuc.edu';'Joe Lauria';'Peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net';'peace-discuss-request at lists.chambana.net';Szoke, Ron;'Arlene Hickory';'Karen Aram';'abass10 at gmail.com';'mickalideh at gmail.com';'Lina Thorne';'chicago at worldcantwait.net';'Jay';'David Johnson';'Mildred O'brien';'C G Estabrook';Cc: Subject:[Peace-discuss] FW: Thank You For 40 Wonderful Years

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA