[Peace-discuss] Are you stupid, crazy or evil? Or all 3?

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 13 22:00:43 UTC 2018

The  Harvard Psychos Department is a total fraud with Stevie the Closet Neo-Con Sociobaloneyist, Dick  Hernnstein the die-hard bigot and racist against African Americans and Bud Skinner who used to demand that his female grad students sleep with him in order to get their PHDs--The Old Goat. Everyone at Harvard knew it and did nothing about it. Harvard's Droit de Seigneur. And speaking of pseudo-shrink frauds, the former chair of the UI Psychos Department Manny Donchin  and his Top Henchman had a contract with the CIA to develop a better lie detector test for them using our students as their guinea pigs. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA