[Peace-discuss] FW: News Gazette on Trump Medical Exam

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 18 18:58:24 UTC 2018

Just love that Comma! Fab

RESIST TRUMP MACHINE AT ILLINOIS LAW SCHOOL!

For circulation to your groups, people and anyone you wish to attend the below:

                                                       RALLY AT THE UI LAW SCHOOL TO RESIST

                  The Dean’s Public Engagement Lecture by Malcolm Stewart, Deputy Solicitor General for the Trump/Sessions Department of Injustice!

                                           Wednesday, January 24, 3-4pm  Law School Plaza
                                     504 E Gregory Drive, Champaign, IL 61820 (Across from Krannert Art Museum)

Law Dean Amar is bringing in this Top Trump/Sessions  Legal Henchman to propagandize Their Party Line. For the past year, he and his Department  have  been arguing the Trump/Sessions Cases in the US Supreme Court and Lower Federal Courts and will continue to do so for Trump/Sessions: The Muslim Travel Ban; Against  Dreamers; Against Sanctuary Cities; Against Migrants; Against Blacks; Against LGBTs; Against Labor;For War; etc. Every reprehensible policy and practice that Trump adopts will make its way to the US Supreme Court and Stewart and his Office  will argue in favor of  Trump/Sessions and against the American People.  Right now, Trump has a solid right-wing majority on the Supreme Court with his Man Gorsuch.

Please join us in demonstrating our concern over the continuing downward spiral of human rights both here and abroad by our government of elites, with the abandonment of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Our continued militarization, and war on people around the world in order to occupy and steal their resources. With further oppression and exploitation of the working class, and People of Color in this nation.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA