[Peace-discuss] Upcoming rally reminder

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 21:37:16 UTC 2018

The Dean’s Public Engagement Lecture by Malcolm Stewart, Deputy Solicitor General for the Trump/Sessions Department of Injustice!

Wednesday, January 24,
3-4pm
Law School Plaza
504 E Gregory Drive, Champaign, IL 61820
(Across from Krannert Art Museum)

For the past year, Deputy Solicitor General Stewart and his Department  have  been arguing the Trump/Sessions Cases in the US Supreme Court and Lower Federal Courts and will continue to do so for Trump/Sessions: The Muslim Travel Ban; Against  Dreamers; Against Sanctuary Cities; Against Migrants; Against African Americans; Against LGBTQs; Against Labor; For War; etc. Every reprehensible policy and practice that Trump adopts will make its way to the US Supreme Court and Stewart and his Office will argue in favor of Trump/Sessions and against the American People.

Please join local progressive organizations in demonstrating our concern over the continuing downward spiral of human rights both here and abroad by our government of Trumpian sychophants, with the abandonment of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.