[Peace-discuss] Vote against incumbent Democrats (& against incumbent Republicans)

stuartnlevy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 22:02:20 UTC 2018

It is up to anyone using the peace/peace-discuss lists to know what the appropriate uses for that list are, and perfectly reasonable for Karen to remind you of what we've gone over many times in the past.
If you'd like to start a new list and attract people to it, by all means do.
 -- Stuart
-------- Original message --------From: C G Estabrook via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> Date: 1/23/18  15:15  (GMT-06:00) To: Karen Medina <kmedina67 at gmail.com> Cc: Peace-discuss List <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Vote against incumbent Democrats (& against
  incumbent Republicans)
Dear Karen,

Those are recommendations: it’s not up to you to enforce them (and suppress "rants,” as you said).

—CGE