[Peace-discuss] One Percent majority: A 50-point plan for corporate rule

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 21:37:31 UTC 2018

This 46 minute podcast elaborates on the points I was making in my letter published yesterday. A very efficient discussion that hits all the right notes.

One Percent majority: A 50-point plan for corporate rule.

|  |  |

|  |
One Percent majority: A 50-point plan for corporate rule.

Political economist Gordon Lafer examines the state-by-state capture of legislatures by corporate lobbyists, buy...