[Peace-discuss] Kiev is preparing to invade Donbass, from "Fort Russ"

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:18:03 UTC 2018

<http://www.fort-russ.com/2018/01/kiev-is-preparing-to-invade-donbass.html><http://www.fort-russ.com/2018/01/kiev-is-preparing-to-invade-donbass.html>

The US has a habit of goading its vassals into attacking during international sports events.

The coup in Ukraine happened during the Sochi Olympics. The attackon South Ossetia happened during the Beijing Olympics.

The Olympics, the World Cup AND the Russian elections are coming up. The US has been arming and training the Ukrainians, especially the Nazis among them.

My friend Russell<https://www.facebook.com/russell.b.bentley?fref=mentions> is fighting the Nazis in Donbass. He has a question for Americans....

''It's coming. We and our friends are ready, but many good people will die before the ukrop nazis are wiped out. And remember, when the attack begins, the order comes from Washington. So, what will the "American people" do about it?''

<http://www.fort-russ.com/2018/01/kiev-is-preparing-to-invade-donbass.html>KIEV IS PREPARING TO INVADE DONBASS - WILL RUSSIA STEP IN THIS TIME?<http://www.fort-russ.com/2018/01/kiev-is-preparing-to-invade-donbass.html>
Donbass<http://www.fort-russ.com/search/label/Donbass> Invasion<http://www.fort-russ.com/search/label/Invasion> law on reintegration<http://www.fort-russ.com/search/label/law%20on%20reintegration> Novorossia<http://www.fort-russ.com/search/label/Novorossia> Russia<http://www.fort-russ.com/search/label/Russia>
<http://www.fort-russ.com/2018/01/kiev-is-preparing-to-invade-donbass.html><http://www.fort-russ.com/2018/01/kiev-is-preparing-to-invade-donbass.html#>
Kiev is preparing to invade Donbass - will Russia step in this time?

January 23 , 2017 - Fort Russ News -
Rusvesna<http://rusvesna.su/news/1516632604> - translated by Inessa Sinchougova<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeix8jbmQnS6FprsJIsjVyQ/about>

[https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YAX55oMaNzM/Wma3R7nLwsI/AAAAAAAAHzA/UWMh3fXBPAIyx5ukBjSo8-6Eyj_IiWEsgCLcBGAs/s640/vsu_aviaciya%2B%25281%2529.jpg]<https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YAX55oMaNzM/Wma3R7nLwsI/AAAAAAAAHzA/UWMh3fXBPAIyx5ukBjSo8-6Eyj_IiWEsgCLcBGAs/s1600/vsu_aviaciya%2B%25281%2529.jpg>

For two years, Kiev has been preparing for the armed invasion of Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics; the Ukrainian army has significantly improved its performance, says State Duma deputy from Crimea, Ruslan Balbek.

The President of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko, referring to the law adopted by the Verkhovna Rada on the reintegration of Donbass "the tool of returning these territories to the sovereignty of Ukraine."

"Kiev has been preparing for two years and does not hide this. It should be recognized that the Ukrainian army has significantly improved its performance metrics and is preparing to apply them in practice.  I have no doubt that the order for an offensive along the entire front line will be given," said Balbek.

The politician suggested that in this scenario, weakly controlled military groups near Russian borders will emerge "which is, therefore, a threat to state infrastructure and the peaceful life of our citizens."

"This is a threat to national security, which we must eliminate, even if preventive measures are needed. And, of course, most importantly, in March 2014, our country did not allow the Russian-speaking population of the Crimea to be torn to pieces. I do not believe that we can abandon hundreds of thousands of Donbass residents to the Ukrainian military" he added.