[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Medea's talk today. Food for thought

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:29:29 UTC 2018

I think I understand part of what you are saying, Karen Aram, though since you never sign your emails it is hard to tell if the message is from you.
 You are saying that Russia will support Iran because Russia's future is tied to Iran's future.
I agree that Iran's resistance to US pressure helps protect Russia.
Are you suggesting that if Iran's current government fails and a new replacement Iranian government would be so compliant to the united states that it would allow US military bases?
I guess i don't see that possibility.  Iran sees what we did to Iraq.
-Karen Medina

null