[Peace-discuss] Fwd: As you celebrate 🇺🇸, thank them for serving--ARE YOU KIDDING???

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Wed Jul 4 14:40:33 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Mildred O'brien <moboct1 at aim.com>
To: moboct1 <moboct1 at aim.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 4, 2018 8:28 am
Subject: Fwd: As you celebrate 🇺🇸, thank them for serving--ARE YOU KIDDING???

-----Original Message-----
From: Mildred O'brien <moboct1 at aim.com>
To: info <info at feedingamerica.org>
Sent: Wed, Jul 4, 2018 8:23 am

AMERICAN SERVICEMEN ARE NOT KEEPING ME FREE!  IN FACT, THEY ARE CREATING MORE ENEMIES FOR THE DEEP STATE TO EMPLOY THEM TO INVADE.  IF ONLY SERVICEMEN HAD BEEN EDUCATED ABOUT THE GOALS OF U.S. MEDDLING IN OTHER NATIONS, OR HAD BETTER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES, OR ALTERNATIVELY DRAFTED MEN ONLY OVER THE AGE OF 45, MAYBE WE COULD PREVENT WAR AND EMPLOY THEM AT HOME!

M. O'BRIEN