[Peace-discuss] Why NATO Matters/NYT

ewj at pigs.ag ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Jul 10 04:02:35 UTC 2018

I didn't bother to vote the last time, but after reading this
I will surely take the trouble to go vote for Trump.

“NATO can withstand four years under Trump,”
one former NATO ambassador said in an interview.
 “I don’t think we’ll withstand eight.”

One can only hope that this "former NATO ambassador"
is right.