[Peace-discuss] Fwd: AWARE Demo. Saturday

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:26:20 UTC 2018

Usually they are created by Carl, and printed out by David Green, unless otherwise suggested.

The focus is on our “foreign policy of war.”  The racism which is related to our wars, primarily in the middle east since 9/11.

Most Americans have no idea we are currently conducting eight wars, thus we’re left with little space to go into the history of US imperialism, though it is discussed frequently by Carl and David on the tv programs.

A problem is, that we are provoking new wars with Iran, Russia and China. Given they are not small vulnerable nations, its a very dangerous situation. Getting all this info. into a one page flyer isn’t easy, but one Carl and David have managed to do very nicely over the years.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Karen Aram via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net<mailto:peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>>

My assumption is that we will be holding it per usual Saturday, downtown 2:00 - 4:00pm, whether there is something else or not.

The “Mothers against Guns" are holding a memorial in Westlake Park, I believe it is, at 4:00 pm. So I see it as complimentary, and hope Aware people will attend that as well. Provided its not too hot.