[Peace-discuss] FW: NYT: Murdering Marty Lederman for Trump!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Jun 2 16:45:05 UTC 2018

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

From: Boyle, Francis A
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2018 11:44 AM
To: sectns.aals at lists.aals.org
Subject: NYT: Murdering Marty Lederman for Trump!

"... {Murdering} Martin Lederman {Obomber OLC}...praised {Trumpster OLC} Mr. Engel for emphasizing assessments that the {Syrian} airstrikes were unlikely to escalate into a broader conflict..."
LOL on that! For as long as I have known them and dealt with them and refuted them, OLCs-both Democrats and Republicans-- are just a Gang of presidential boot-lickers and butt-kissers. I do not understand how any self-respecting lawyer can go work for OLC. But OLC presidential boot-licking and butt-kissing can get you onto the Ninth Circuit (
Bybee) and the First Circuit (Davey Baron)  the most distinguished chair at Berkeley Law (Yoo) and the Deanship of Yale Law School (Killer Koh, whose poo is John Yoo). Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA