[Peace-discuss] FW: [nppryan] FW: Teaching Against the Death Penalty

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Jun 11 07:11:17 UTC 2018

It really would not be fair to call Prof. Boyle a /Deranged Attention
Whore/.

Not just because he pursued some highly sensational lost causes.

Let's reserve "Deranged Attention Whore" for the name of some punk rock
outfit.

One is thus less likely to be accused of name-calling and such.

Zeal is a a measure of zeal.

Zeal for a cause is not a measure of truth or the validity of said cause.

*
Job was smitten from head to toe with festering boyles.
One can only imagine how painful it was.