[Peace-discuss] On an Average Day, 96 Americans Die By Firearms

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Jun 12 03:45:24 UTC 2018

It was an afterthought about the clintonites.

I was truly surprised to see that 2 of 3 cases of so-called gun violence
are suicides.

*

An old (87 yr old) friend Tom McKenney from Marion KY pointed out many
years ago that
the Clintons were rubbing out their insubordinate associates.

Tom made a quite strong accusation of murder.

I suppose that the American people did not care,
because somehow they get what they want from the Clintons.

I'd say, yes they did it.  The Clintons killed those who got in their way.