[Peace-discuss] On an Average Day, 96 Americans Die By Firearms

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 07:41:37 UTC 2018

From Vince Foster (q.v.) to Seth Rich there have been a number of convenient deaths in the resistible rise of Hillary Clinton.
(Inter alia she is supposed to have asked - as a ‘joke' - about a drone strike on Julian Assange: <https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/julian-assange-drone-strike/ <https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/julian-assange-drone-strike/>>.)

There have even been suggestions that the peculiar Skripal affair is bound up with the Clinton campaign, through Christopher Steele and the ‘dirty dossier.’
(See e.g. <http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/the-silence-of-the-skripals-government-blocks-press-reports-media-change-the-record.html <http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/04/the-silence-of-the-skripals-government-blocks-press-reports-media-change-the-record.html>>.)

In office, of course, Bill Clinton was responsible for the mass murder of the illegal war on Yugoslavia - and for the deaths of thousands from his destruction of the al-Shifa pharmaceutical plant in Sudan <https://chomsky.info/200601__/ <https://chomsky.info/200601__/>>.

It was his successor (but one) as president who observed, “Turns out I'm really good at killing people - didn't know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

Surprisingly, Ron - who usually counsels doubt and uncertainty - seems metaphysically certain that some things in this regard cannot be the case.  —CGE