[Peace-discuss] [Peace] 'Consistent ethic of life'

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:01:22 UTC 2018

I highly recommend this VDO by Vincent Emanuelle, a former marine, as he travels through his views on war, activism, the left, what comes after capitalism, and how to survive in a dystopian world.

All done in one hour, by a 32 year old, two years ago. Hubris for one so young, right? Wrong, some of the greatest thinkers did their best work when in their twenties and thirty’s.

https://youtu.be/NEjOnh75Apk