[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Fw: Please forward onto the Peace Discuss List for me?

David Green davidgreen50 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 14:23:17 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Green <davegreen84 at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 9:22 AM
Subject: Fw: Please forward onto the Peace Discuss List for me?
To: David Green <davidgreen50 at gmail.com>

----- Forwarded Message -----
*From:* Karen Aram <karenaram at hotmail.com>
*To:* David Green <davegreen84 at yahoo.com>
*Sent:* ‎Friday‎, ‎June‎ ‎29‎, ‎2018‎ ‎09‎:‎08‎:‎47‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CDT

[image:
https://d3wo5wojvuv7l.cloudfront.net/t_facebook_share/images.spreaker.com/original/85e6638b7d41165440f3341132c2796b.jpg?show_id=1617571]
New reports shine light on UK intelligence’s role in post-9/11 rendition,
torture
<https://www.spreaker.com/user/radiosputnik/new-reports-shine-light-on-uk-intelligen>
Two new reports by the UK’s parliamentary intelligence and security
committees reveal that Britain’s MI-6 foreign intelligence service and MI-5
domestic intelligence service were linked to hundreds of cases of rendition
and torture along with the United States in the years following the
September 11 attacks. Former Foreign Secretary Jack Straw will likely face
tough questions about what he knew and when he knew it. Francis Boyle, a
professor of international law at the University of Illinois C…

https://www.spreaker.com/user/radiosputnik/new-reports-shine-light-on-uk-intelligen
10