[Peace-discuss] Bruce Gagnon, on 16th day of Hunger Strike, over US war policies.

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 02:13:14 UTC 2018

I am not happy about this. I do not support it. I respect this man so much, the photo of him on his 16th day of a hunger strike wasting away is disturbing. His intentions are pure, but it’s not worth the sacrifice he is making, given there is so little media coverage.

"Urgent. One of the most respected, dedicated, long time anti-war activists Bruce Gagnon is on his16th day of a hunger strike over a blatant theft by war profiteers."

Here are related articles. Please read and share.

https://www.pressherald.com/…/controversial-bill-to-give-b…/

https://act.rootsaction.org/p/dia/action4/common/public/…

https://www.pressherald.com/…/letter-to-the-editor-giving-…/

https://www.nytimes.com/…/tax-cuts-share-buybacks-corporate..

Thank you Bruce Gagnon for your solid activism against the war machine."