[Peace-discuss] War in Popular Culture

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 16:30:58 UTC 2018

 I saw Wardogs, they had it on Red Box, it was good. Funny, and accurate. Though I too get it mixed up with another similar whose name I don’t recall. Another is a former Netflix series, which though really gross and funny, was really good. I recommended them to those with AWARE, but they don’t watch anything  mainstream.

I recommended.