[Peace-discuss] The Real News discusses the newly appointed CIA Director

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 15 12:52:11 UTC 2018

Criminal indeed. Just remember that our Marquis De Sade Professor of Law at our Trump Law School Michael Moore has publicly admitted he works with both the CIA and the Mossad on torture. Mikey and his Consort our Fired and Disgraced Dean Hurricane Heidi Hurd have been stinking up this campus and this community ever  since their arrival here advocating torture for the CIA and the Mossad and along the lines of the KGB. Two Thugs.
Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.