[Peace-discuss] FW: Iran JCPOA:UK Radio Interview (Tuesday)

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 18 14:19:09 UTC 2018

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

-----Original Message-----
From: Boyle, Francis A
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2018 9:16 AM
To: sectns.aals at lists.aals.org
Subject: Iran JCPOA:UK Radio Interview (Tuesday)

As people on this list well know, I am no Obama supporter who betrayed the Legacy of the Harvard Law School that I once knew and went there to learn about the peaceful settlement of international disputes. But what Obama, Secretary of State Kerry and Secretary of Energy Moniz said about the JCPOA with Iran is correct. What we are hearing now is outright warmongering propaganda against Iran. Fab.