[Peace-discuss] FW: [globenet] Fw: April 1-7: DRONE RESISTANCE WEEK at CREECH AFB

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 18 22:47:59 UTC 2018

At least we did our part against Killer Koh before the Trump Law School ten days before Killary went the way of history. Good riddance to them all! Fab.
“…particularly to the drone assassinations, “the most extreme
terrorist campaign of modern times” - which have killed more than 5,000 people,
including U.S. citizens and hundreds of children.” Chomsky {now 10,000+ people}

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA