[Peace-discuss] Voting anti-war in tomorrow's primary election (4)

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 13:31:57 UTC 2018

David Gill is not only the ONLY anti-war Democrat running for congress in the 13th District, he is also the ONLY candidate of the four ( Londrigan, Jones, Ebel  the other three ) who is NOT a Neo-liberal.

Gill opposes ; imperialist U.S. wars / bloated military budget, NAFTA / Trans Pacific Partnership etc., mass incarceration, surveillance state / loss of civil liberties and privacy.

Gill supports ; Medicare for All, legalization of marijuana and decriminalization of all illegal drugs, $ 15 per hour minimum wage NOW, and free publicly financed post high school education for all as well as the abolishment of all existing student debt.

NONE of the other candidates agree with Gill on the above issues except for Ebel on Medicare for All but that was only recently, which makes me doubt Ebel’s sincerity on the issue.

In light of the above facts, it is pretty obvious who the REAL anti-war and anti- corporate DNC / DCCC candidate is.

It is simply amazing how Bob Naiman has picked her to endorse. She is not only a war monger and a neo-liberal but is not that intelligent or knowledgeable. In answer to a question at one of the forums I attended, that being ( asked of all of the candidates ) if she had accepted any corporate or lobbyist donations, her reply was ; “ No of course not, that is illegal “ . You could see people in the audience looking at each other and snickering.

Then again, Naiman supported Sam Rosenberg against Carol Ammons and Anne Callis against David Green and George Gollin, so what do you expect. He almost always endorses the DNC / DCCC supported candidate.

David J.