[Peace-discuss] Primary election day

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:11:19 UTC 2018

So you vote for Davis, and pray for a miracle. If you have some “inside” information that Davis is opposing war, please do share.

I won’t vote for either candidate, they are both pro-war, just as our two party system is “both pro-war.”

Any suggestion that an “anti-war organization/group” support a candidate that is pro war, is sheer nonsense and deserves the ridicule it will receive.