[Peace-discuss] Primary election day

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:33:14 UTC 2018

Carl, you know very well, that foreign policy continues, regardless of who is in power. Those behind the scenes, pull the strings. Both Party’s are guilty. It wasn’t the Democrat Party who invaded Iraq, and Afghanistan in 2003, it was the Republican Party. The Democrats then expanded from two to eight.