[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Primary election day

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:03:21 UTC 2018

Karen—

It’s a little more trouble for me to send my notes to the members of the peace list when you censor them, but I’ll try to continue to do so.

(As an old political friend used to say, “I’ve been thrown out of better bars than this one!”)

I think censorship of antiwar discussion is out of place. Let the government do that. Don’t help them.

"Anyone responding to a misdirected discussion [sic]” should forward it to the various AWARE lists.

Discussion is better than censorship, and all computers have ‘delete’ keys. Don’t do the war-makers work for them, even for the best motives.

—CGE