[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Voting anti-war in tomorrow's primary (2)

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:50:09 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 8:19 AM, C G Estabrook <cgestabrook at gmail.com>
wrote:

You’re very funny, John.

> You did note that I mentioned what the Democrats are doing today, didn’t
> you?
>
> I look forward to their immediate forswearing of their vicious and
> dangerous attempt to get Trump to provoke war with Russia.

'Snot what they're doing, Carl.  They just don't think that tRump should be
fellating Putin.

Truth is, I don't know what ANYONE in Washington is doing, aside from
lining their own pockets and making empty speeches.  I do know, on the
other hand, that tRump is such a fool that he's liable to do absolutely
anything, vacillating wildly between being Kim Jong-Un's most ardent
admirer, and breathing fire and brimstone against "Little Rocket Man".

Beyond that, affiant sayeth not.