[Peace-discuss] The disaster in Yemen

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:40:01 UTC 2018

Yes. It’s US government policy, as it was in the Obama administration. As similar crimes were US government policy in the Kennedy administration.

There are no ‘anti-war liberals’ in the US government. Driving Trump from office, as the political establishment wishes to do, is a conscious attempt to distract the US public from the war crimes that the establishment supports, encourages, and wishes to expand, in pursuit of the profits of the one percent.

Trump is not the problem, and concentration on him - Russiagate, Mueller - is an establishment plot.

We should work to build an American anti-war movement, co-otped by liberals (Obama, Sanders, Warren et al.) in this century.

—CGE