[Peace-discuss] Dems Kept Cheerleading Bush-Era Neocons - Now There's One In The White House

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:11:50 UTC 2018

What disturbing things, other than, according to the Rand Corp. we are looking at war with China in 2030. Or his Southeastern perspective of China being a threat, typical, but its based on the same prejudices that influenced Europeans to fear the Jews in Europe in the past, along with fear of communism. I see the fear of communist China, if not as a joke, then as a typical elite means of balancing two major powers against the other.