[Peace-discuss] Tariq Ali's lecture on campus tonight

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 02:48:59 UTC 2018

 I am very glad I attended.
For those of you who attended, who was quoted to have said something like: "Beware the ( activist/ revolutionary) who is saying the same things in his 80s as he said in his 20s." This was quoted by the man who was introducingTariq Ali.
* There were 80 chairs and i counted at least 130 people attending. * The microphone was turned on but the speakers were off for the entire talk. I am still glad I was there.
-Karen Medina

-------- Original message --------From: C G Estabrook via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> Date: 3/29/18  20:45  (GMT-06:00) To: "Peace-discuss List (peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net)" <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> Cc: Peace <peace at anti-war.net> Subject: [Peace-discuss] Tariq Ali's lecture on campus tonight
I would love to have an account, however brief, of Tariq Ali's lecture on campus tonight.

Thanks to any member/friend of AWARE who’d be willing to do this. I was unable to attend.

—CGE