[Peace-discuss] Tariq Ali speaks at UIUC this Thursday

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:27:36 UTC 2018

Re: Russia and the 29 countries' expulsion of diplomats
I was relieved to hear Ali say "there is no proof that Russia did the poisoning and it looks like the USA and the UK strong- armed the other countries to join. " - paraphrased.
Personally, additionally, I would question what the expulsion of diplomats is intended to do? But my question is not even a legit question, because what proof is there of who did what? Why are the American people so willing to accept a lack of evidence?
-Karen Medina

null