[Peace-discuss] CIA expands its Signature School program to University of Illinois Chicago : CIA OFF CAMPUS!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Fri May 4 11:30:07 UTC 2018

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2018/05/04/ciuc-m04.html

We have to get organized immediately to prevent this from happening on our Campus and in Our Good Community. I have personally dealt with these CIA/Spook Professors on this Campus, including the Political Science Department itself, which was on the CIA Payroll. These CIA/Spook Profs are rotten, corrupt, despicable, ruthless, and completely unprincipled and antithetical to Academic Integrity and Academic Freedom and Academic Independence.  The CIA will pervert the very essence of what the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is supposed to be about. The one thing we learned from the Campus Struggle of the 1980s against the CIA  is that the CIA on Campus and the CIA/Spook Profs despise Sunlight. Sunlight is the best disinfectant for these Academic Snakes in the Grass. CIA OFF CAMPUS! Fab.